Michigan is their future.
Sending a student to college is a major life event for families as well as students. The University of Michigan is committed to helping you and your student make the most of the Michigan years by providing information about campus life, important undergraduate milestones, and newsworthy events.
- Friday, May 8| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, May 25| Memorial Day; No Classes
- Monday, June 8 | Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, June 22| Spring Half Term Classes End
- Tuesday-Wednesday, June 23-24| Study Days
- Thursday, June 25 - Friday, June 26 | Spring Half Term Examinations
- Wednesday, July 1| Summer Half Term Begins
- Friday, July 3| Independence Day Holiday Observed; No Classes
- Tuesday, August 18 | Summer Half Term Classes End
- Wednesday, August 19| Study Day
- Thursday-Friday, August 20-21| Summer Half Term Examinations
ATHLETICS SOUTH COMPETITION AND PERFORMANCE PROJECT APPROVED
The Board of Regents approved the new facilities for track and field, cross country, lacross, and women's rowing. Click here to learn more.
PNC BANK IS U-M'S NEW MCARD BANK
Students who wish to use their MCard as an ATM card will now have that option through PNC Bank. Click here to learn more.
BENTLEY HISTORICAL LIBRARY RECEIVES DINGELL ARCHIVES
Former Rep. John Dingell donated the materials from his 59 years in office. Click here to learn more.
PRINCETON REVIEW RECOGNIZES U-M AS A 'GREEN COLLEGE'
The University's commitment to sustainability has earned U-M a place in the 2015 edition of the Princeton Review's Guide to 353 Green Colleges. Click here to learn more.
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSITY'S BUDGETING PROCESS
Al Franzblau, Vice Provost for Academic and Budgetary Affairs, presents an 18-minute video discussion of the University's budget process. Click here to learn more.
NORTH CAMPUS LAWN TO SEE SUMMER RENOVATIONS
The Eda U. Gerstacker Grove project is designed to transform the lawn from a space that people pass through into one where they linger and connect. Click here to learn more.