Michigan is their future.
Sending a student to college is a major life event for families as well as students. The University of Michigan is committed to helping you and your student make the most of the Michigan years by providing information about campus life, important undergraduate milestones, and newsworthy events.
- Wednesday, November 25| Thanksgiving Break begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 30| Classes Resume
- Thursday, December 10| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, December 14| Classes End
- Tuesday, December 15| Study Day
- December 16-18 & December 21-23| Examinations
- Sunday, December 20| Winter Commencement
- Wednesday, January 6| Classes Begin
- Wednesday, January 6| Winter Term Tuition Due
- Friday, January 8| Winter Term Transfer Student Reception
- Monday, January 11| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, January 18| Martin Luther King, Jr. Day Symposia (no regular classes)
- Monday, February 8| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Saturday, February 27| Spring Break Begins
AIRBUS PROVIDES TRANSPORTATION TO AIRPORT FOR THANSGIVING BREAK
The Central Student Government provides Airbus as an affordable and convenient way for students to get to the airport during U-M breaks. Click here to learn more.
GIVING BLUE DAY
The U-M hosts the second annual Giving Blue Day on December 1. Click here to learn more.
ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT
The 2015-2016 University of Michigan Annual Security Report and Fire Safety Report is now available. Click here for a PDF copy.
U.S. DEPT. OF EDUCATION COLLEGE SCORECARD
The new, interactive college scorecard, collegescorecard.ed.gov, provides the first comprehensive data on costs and student outcomes at nearly all post-secondary institutions in the United States. U-M is one of six public universities listed among 30 schools nationwide with high graduation rates and low costs for low-income students, according to data recently released by the federal agency. Click here to learn more.
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT RANKS U-M #4 PUBLIC UNIVERSITY
The 2016 rankings place U-M at #29 overall. Click here to learn more.
CAMPUS CLIMATE SURVEY RELEASED
The results from U-M's Campus Climate Survey, designed to gauge the campus climate regarding sexual misconduct, were announced at President Schlissel's press conference today. Click here to learn more.
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSITY'S BUDGETING PROCESS
Al Franzblau, Vice Provost for Academic and Budgetary Affairs, presents an 18-minute video discussion of the University's budget process. Click here to learn more.