The registration process for Parents & Family Weekend 2018 will be shared in spring 2018.
To receive the email invitation sent in summer 2018, be sure to set-up your friend account on Wolverine Access. Below are the instructions your student can use to set-up a friend account for you and opt you in to university communications.
To create a Friend Account, students must:
1. Login into Wolverine Access.
2. Select Campus Personal Information.
3. On the sidebar, choose UM Parent/Family Authorization tab.
4. Enter your parent's email address and select the appropriate checkboxes: Student Account News and Bulletins.
5. You may enter up to four email addresses for Friend accounts, by choosing Add Additional Email.
6. Save your selections.
7. Within 24 hours, Friends will receive an email explaining how to set up their Friend Account.
After completing these steps, you are now able to receive emails for the upcoming Parents and Family Weekend!