Michigan is their future.
Sending a student to college is a major life event for families as well as students. The University of Michigan is committed to helping you and your student make the most of the Michigan years by providing information about campus life, important undergraduate milestones, and newsworthy events.
- Friday, October 9| Check Wolverine Access for Student Bill
- Monday-Tuesday, October 19-20| Fall Study Break
- Friday, November 6 - Sunday, November 8| Parents & Family Weekend
- Monday, November 9| Check Wolverine Access for Student Bill
- Wednesday, November 25| Thanksgiving Break begins at 5:00 p.m.
- Monday, November 30| Classes Resume
- Thursday, December 10| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, December 14| Classes End
- Tuesday, December 15| Study Day
- December 16-18 & December 21-23| Examinations
- Sunday, December 20| Winter Commencement
- Wednesday, January 6| Classes Begin
ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT
The 2015-2016 University of Michigan Annual Security Report and Fire Safety Report is now available. Click here for a PDF copy.
PARENTS & FAMILY WEEKEND ADVANCED REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED
Walk-in registration will take place on Friday, November 6 from 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. in the Michigan Union Anderson Room. Click here to learn more.
RENOVATED MOORE BUILDING REOPENS THIS FALL
Following a three-year, $29.5 million renovation and expansion, the Earl V. Moore Building on North Campus reopens this fall, providing students at the School of Music, Theatre & Dance a vastly improved facility for music studies. Click here to learn more.
U.S. DEPT. OF EDUCATION COLLEGE SCORECARD
The new, interactive college scorecard, collegescorecard.ed.gov, provides the first comprehensive data on costs and student outcomes at nearly all post-secondary institutions in the United States. U-M is one of six public universities listed among 30 schools nationwide with high graduation rates and low costs for low-income students, according to data recently released by the federal agency. Click here to learn more.
U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT RANKS U-M #4 PUBLIC UNIVERSITY
The 2016 rankings place U-M at #29 overall. Click here to learn more.
CAMPUS CLIMATE SURVEY RELEASED
The results from U-M's Campus Climate Survey, designed to gauge the campus climate regarding sexual misconduct, were announced at President Schlissel's press conference today. Click here to learn more.
PNC BANK IS U-M'S NEW MCARD BANK
Students who wish to use their MCard as an ATM card will now have that option through PNC Bank. Click here to learn more.
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSITY'S BUDGETING PROCESS
Al Franzblau, Vice Provost for Academic and Budgetary Affairs, presents an 18-minute video discussion of the University's budget process. Click here to learn more.