Michigan is their future.
Sending a student to college is a major life event for families as well as students. The University of Michigan is committed to helping you and your student make the most of the Michigan years by providing information about campus life, important undergraduate milestones, and newsworthy events.
- Tuesday, January 10| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Monday, January 16| Martin Luther King Jr. Day Symposium, No Regular Classes
- Tuesday, February 13| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Saturday, February 25| Spring Break Begins
- Monday, March 6| Classes Resume
- Wednesday, March 15| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Sunday, March 19| University Honors Convocation
- Tuesday, April 11| Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Tuesday, April 18| Classes End
- Wednesday, April 19 & Saturday-Sunday, April 22-23| Study Days
- Thursday-Friday, April 20-21 & Monday-Thursday, April 24-27| Examinations
- Thursday-Sunday, April 27-30| Commencement Activities
MLK SYMPOSIUM SPEAKERS ARE ISSA RAE AND AMY GOODMAN
The 31st Annual Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. Symposium keynote memorial lecture will be on Monday, January 16. Click here to learn more.
SAFERIDE EXPANDS OFFERINGS
SafeRide, a free service providing rides home to students, has expanded its hours of operation and is offering a new app. Click here to learn more.
2017 marks the 200th anniversary of the University of Michigan. Click here to learn more.
U-M RECEIVES GRANT FUNDING FOR SEXUAL ASSAULT PREVENTION
Nearly $100,000 in state grant funding will be divided between all three U-M campuses as part of Susan Snyder's "Inform. Empower. Prevent. Let's End Campus Sexual Assault" initiative. Click here to learn more.
U-M PROVOST MARTHA POLLACK NAMED CORNELL UNIVERSITY PRESIDENT
Pollack will continue in her role at U-M through January 31, 2017. Click here to learn more.
NUMBER OF U-M STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD IS HIGHEST IN BIG TEN
U-M students studying abroad ranks 5th in the nation. Click here to learn more.
SPECIAL COMMENCEMENT CEREMONIES PLANNED FOR BICENTENNIAL YEAR
The graduating classes in spring 2017 and winter 2017 will experience special commencement ceremonies celebrating the U-M's 200th birthday. Click here to learn more.
STUDENT LIFE & CENTRAL STUDENT GOVERNMENT CREATE SCHOLARSHIP FOR EXTRACURRICULAR INVOLVEMENT
The Leadership Engagement Scholarship is designed to remove the cost barriers to extracurricular involvement that some students face and to enable them to participate in Michigan's abundant extracurricular opportunities. Click here to learn more.
UNDERSTANDING THE UNIVERSITY'S BUDGETING PROCESS
Learn more about the University's budget process online here.