Michigan is their future.
Sending a student to college is a major life event for families as well as students. The University of Michigan is committed to helping you and your student make the most of the Michigan years by providing information about campus life, important undergraduate milestones, and newsworthy events.
- Wednesday, December 11| Fall Term Classes End
- Thursday, December 12 | Study Day
- Friday, December 13 and Monday-Friday, December 16-20 | Examinations
- Friday, December 20 | Residence Halls Close at 7:00 p.m. for Winter Break
- Monday, January 6 | Residence Halls Re-Open at 9:00 a.m.
- Wednesday, January 8 | Winter Term Classes Begin
- Wednesday, January 8 | Winter Term Tuition Due
- Saturday, January 11 | Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Tuesday, January 14 | Winterfest (Student Organization Fair)
- Monday, January 20 | Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, University Symposia, No Regular Classes
- Tuesday, February 11 | Check Wolverine Access for Student Invoice
- Saturday, March 1 | Spring Break Begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, March 10 | Classes Resume
HARRY BELAFONTE SELECTED AS KEYNOTE SPEAKER FOR ANNUAL REV. MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. SYMPSIUM
Belafonte will deliver the address at 10:00 a.m. on January 20 in Hill Auditorium. Click here to learn more.
U-M RANKS #10 OF U.S. SCHOOLS WITH THE MOST STUDENTS STUDYING ABROAD
U-M's ongoing commitment to helping students study overseas improves ranking from #16 last year. Click here to learn more.
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION INITIATIVE TO ENGAGE STUDENTS IN COMMUNITY
A new initiative at the School of Information aims to engage every student in information and technology related service projects and action-based learning. Click here to learn more.
2013-14 ANNUAL SECURITY REPORT AND ANNUAL FIRE SAFETY REPORT NOW AVAILABLE
Electronic versions are available at www.police.umich.edu.
FREE PERFORMANCE TICKET TO ALL FIRST-YEAR STUDENTS
Bert Askwith, the 102-year-old Class of '31 U-M alumnus, believes each student at Michigan should have the opportunity to experience the rich cultural events that the University Musical Society brings to campus, so he is generously offering one of "Bert's Tickets" to each first-year student. Visit ums.org/bert to learn more about the program and how your student can claim his/her ticket.